Mississauga Library System

Local Archives:
MISSISSAUGA - HISTORIC HOUSES AND SITES

  1. Old munitions depot site considered for public park, Toronto Star, February 6/1992
  2. Historic Park Royal house destroyed by fire Sunday, Mississauga News, February 26/1992
  3. City landmark closes, Mississauga News, August 10/1977
  4. ‘The old mill stream', newspaper article, March 19/1980
  5. Lair of ‘60s pop star soon to be razed, Mississauga News, October 21/1993
  6. Landmark to become parking lot, Mississauga News (?), June 27/1990
  7. The walls came tumbling down, Mississauga News, July 31/1987
  8. Buried jar time capsule brings 1800's to life, The Review, October 15/1975
  9. Historian discovers ‘lost' bridge still exists, Toronto Star, April 3/1984
  10. New Home For Hydro, Review, August 27/1980
  11. Historic Buildings: Inventory of Streetsville, Port Credit and Southern Mississauga, 53 p.
  12. Malton family's determined to tear down heritage house, Mississauga News, January 20/1993
  13. Old Franklin House - Fighting to save the past, newspaper article, December 12/1979
  14. Heritage Property Database - Copeland House at 1050 Burnhamthorpe Rd. E.
  15. Historic landmark sacrificed : City kept demolition quiet. (The Crane-Hand House, 3987 Woodchuck Lane). The Booster, October 8, 2003
  16. Moving time : Port Credit log cabin to be relocated to Bradley Museum. The Booster, September 3, 2003
  17. History goes up in smoke. Mississauga News, February 20, 2004
  18. Help save the Port Credit log cabin from demolition. [brochure], n.d.
  19. Cabin in the woolds. Museum News and Views, vol. 1, 2004
  20. Historic houses safe, for now. The Booster, March 10, 2004
  21. Goodbye forever [editorial], Mississauga News, June 2, 2004
  22. Builder razes heritage house : Mississauga home built by pioneers, Toronto Star, June 12, 2004.
  23. Would Queen Anne have approved? : historic local houses show off an elegant style, The Booster, June 23, 2004.
  24. Save a part of history : Port Credit log cabin has stood for more than 170 years. The Booster, September 22, 2004
  25. Heritage designation of 19 Barry Avenue (Ward 6). Community Services Department. July 13, 2004.
  26. Gold-Medal Farm’s future still undetermined: province, Hydro One to review options for historic property. The Booster, January 7, 2004.
  27. End of an era? Two neighbouring watering holes - Sharkey’s in Oakville and Gray’s in Port Credit - may soon be history. The Booster, January 26, 2005.
  28. Is Gray’s Lakehouse fading to black? Mississauga News, March 18, 2005.
  29. If these walls could talk … home from the Roaring 20s for sale at $4.9 million. Mississauga News, April 9-10, 2005.
  30. Corporate report, dated March 10, 2005, from Paul A. Mitcham to Chairman and Members of the Heritage Advisory Committee re additions to the Heritage Inventory, 5 Oakwood Avenue North and 11 Oakwood Avenue North.
  31. Corporate report, dated June 13, 2005, from Paul A. Mitcham to Chair and Members of the Heritage Advisory Committee re proposal to designate 84 High Street East – “The Hamilton Property”.
  32. Church in “Nunan’s Corners” saved from the wrecking ball. Mississauga News, November 2, 2005.
  33. Sayers’ log bungalow has rustic charm. Mississauga Times, March 1, 1972.
  34. Garage for sale: some restoration required. Mississauga News, February 25-26, 2005
  35. Gooderham mansion was home to many prominent Canadians. The Booster, December 14, 2005.
  36. Home of the week: a 1901 Tudor manor. Globe and Mail, February 3, 2006.
  37. Corporate report dated January 10, 2006, from Paul A. Mitcham to Chair and members of the Heritage Advisory Committee: 863 Sangster Avenue, “The Pines”: proposed heritage designation.
  38. Corporate report dated January 13, 2006, from, from Paul A. Mitcham to Chair and members of the Heritage Advisory Committee: 300 Queen St. South, “William Taylor House”: proposed heritage designation.
  39. A passion for our history puts doctors in the house [former St. Peter’s Anglican Church Rectory]. Mississauga News, May 24, 2006
  40. Corporate report dated June 20, 2006, from Paul a. Mitcham to Chair and members of the Heritage Advisory Committee: Heritage Inventory additions (Wards 1, 2 and 6) – the John A. Walker Cottage, 1 Godfrey’s Lane; the Madigan House, 1135 Mississauga Road; the Small Arms Inspection Facility, 1352 Lakeshore Road East; the Henry Belford House, 1654 Glenburnie Road; and the original Toronto Township Hall, 161 Church Street.
  41. Heritage designation: conserving our built heritage. City of Mississauga, February 2006 (2 copies)
  42. Historic church lacks money needed for renovations [St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Ninth Line]. Mississauga News, August 2, 2006
  43. Take a walk on Mississauga’s sturdiest pedestrian bridge [Middle Road Bridge]. The Booster, July 5, 2006
  44. Port Credit’s historic log cabin has a home. Port Credit Villager, June 2006.
  45. City of Mississauga Memorandum, dated 13 September 1978, from Lyle F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation & Parks Dept., to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee: Heritage Structure Report, Sylvan Oaks, 7564 Tenth Line West
  46. Port Credit log cabin finds a home: original cabin would have been relatively easier, cheaper to build. The Booster, January 24, 2007.
  47. Report dated July 19, 2005, from Mississauga Heritage Foundation to Mark Warrack, Heritage Coordinator, City of Mississauga, re Recommendation for Listing on the Heritage Inventory: “Madigan House”, 1135 Mississauga Road North
  48. Heritage Structure Report prepared by M. L. Evans, Historian/Curator, Recreation and Parks, re Chestnut-Chelsey Park Residence, 91 Main Street, Streetsville
  49. Heritage Structure Report, dated August 28, 1987, prepared by Historical Section, Recreation and Parks Department, re Stevenson House, “Boulder Villa”, 2030 Lakeshore Road West
  50. Memorandum dated September 7, 1984 from Ian W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation & Parks Department, to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee re Codlin House, 7097-7103 Airport Road
  51. Memorandum dated July 5, 1985, from Mary Lou Evans, Recreation and Parks, re Lislehurst, Erindale College, Principal’s Residence
  52. Deconstruction … the historic Port Credit log cabin was painstakingly taken apart log-by-log …. The Booster, March 14, 2007
  53. Memorandum dated February 15, 1979 from Lyle F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation & Parks Department, to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee re Forster-Perry House, Britannia road West, east of Second Line West, Concession 2 W.H.S. Lot 5.
  54. Corporate report dated January 24, 1989, from R. G. B. Edmunds, Commissioner of Planning and Building, to Chairman and Members of the Local Architectural and Conservation Advisory Committee, re R. Y. Eaton Coach House, 766 Balboa Drive. Plan 683, pt. Block A. Lot 21, Concession 3, SDS
  55. Historic house demolished [Gray House, Port Credit]: onlookers shocked by wrecking crews. Mississauga News, March 31-April 1, 2007
  56. It’s way past time to protect our past. Mississauga Business Times, July 2007
  57. Finding answers at Mississauga’s house of questions [Bell-Gairdner Estate]. The Booster, May 23, 2007
  58. A heritage site with its own hit song [Bush’s Inn]. The Booster, July 11, 2007
  59. Corporate report dated July 20, 2007, from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, to Chair and members of the Heritage Advisory Committee re proposed heritage designation Bickell Estate, 1993, 2009 and 2025 Mississauga Road
  60. Corporate report dated March 16, 2007, from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, to Chair and members of the Heritage Advisory Committee re proposed heritage designation Lakeview Golf Course, 1190 Dixie Road.
  61. Corporate report dated July 20, 2007, from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, to Chair and members of the Heritage Advisory Committee re Heritage Register additions: the Carman Church, 1764 Lakeshore Road West, and the Fasken Estate, 2221 Shawanaga Trail
  62. Log cabin project nearing completion. The Booster, October 17, 2007
  63. Corporate report dated September 14, 2007, from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, to Chair and members of the Heritage Advisory Committee re proposed heritage designation: Robert Sloan House, 831 Sunningdale Bend
  64. Log cabin set to open at last. The Booster, November 21, 2007
  65. Third time’s the charm: a history lesson [Log cabin project]. The Booster, December 12, 2007
  66. How the log cabin was spared. The Booster, December 12, 2007
  67. City of Mississauga memorandum from Ian W. Scott, Commissioner, to members of the Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, Heritage Structure Report dated January 11, 1983, re Matthews-Snoek, west side of McLaughlin Road, Conc. 2, W.H.S., pt. Lot 8
  68. Dowling House, 2285 Britannia Road West: Cultural heritage assessment, prepared by Planning & Heritage, Community Services, July 2008
  69. Century-old barn destroyed by blaze [the Ben Madill barn]. Mississauga News, July 9, 2008
  70. [Designation report] Irwin House, 5353 Second Line West (east side), concession 2, WHS, pt. Lt. 2 W 1/2 , prepared by Historical Section, Recreation and Parks Department.
  71. City of Mississauga memorandum from L. F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation & Parks, to Members Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee; Heritage Structure Report dated December 9, 1981, re McClure-Markborough House [now McClure-Lafferty House], 2075 Derry Road West, Conc. 5, WHS, pt Lt. 11 E ½
  72. City of Mississauga memorandum from Ian W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, to members Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee; Heritage Structure Report Simpson-Humphries House, Sandford Farm, south of Derry Road West, Meadowvale, Conc. 3 WHS, W pt. Lts. 9, 10.
  73. Port Credit Memorial Arena, 40 Stavebank Road, Cultural Heritage Assessment prepared by Planning & Heritage, Community Services, October 2008
  74. Bell Gairdner Estate, 2700 Lakeshore Road West, Cultural Heritage Assessment prepared by Planning & Heritage, Community Services, September 2008
  75. Port Credit arena was built to last. Mississauga Business Times, March 2009
  76. A memorial to Manns and Mintos, mysteries, movies and mishaps [Port Credit Arena]. The Booster, March 25, 2009
  77. Heritage structure report dated February 14, 1984, from Ian W. Scott to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee re the Cotton-Hawksworth House, 1234 River Road.
  78. Heritage structure report dated September 16, 1985, from Ian W. Scott to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee re Clarke Memorial Hall, former Town of Port Credit municipal building, 161 Lakeshore Road West.
  79. Canadian Tire gas bar canopy, 1212 Southdown Road: cultural heritage assessment prepared by Planning & Heritage, Community Services, March 2009
  80. Small Arms Limited building & water tower, 1352 Lakeshore Road East: cultural heritage assessment, prepared by Planning & Heritage, Community Services, April 2009 [Transferred to Local Archives file Small Arms Limited
  81. Dunn Park: information compiled by Heritage Mississauga. (Dunn Park commemorative ceremony was held on Friday May 8, 2009)
  82. The past, and future, of the Dunn family. The Booster, May 6, 2009
  83. Old landmark demolished [the Lakeview Inn]. The Weekly, January 13, 1961
  84. Arena anniversary is a celebration of old merging with new. [Port Credit Arena]. The Booster, September 30, 2009
  85. Fifty years of history under one arched roof [Port Credit Arena]. The Booster, September 30, 2009
  86. Cordingley House, 6671 Ninth Line. Cultural Heritage Assessment, prepared by Planning & Heritage Services, August 2009
  87. The Bridge. Mississauga Heritage Advisory Committee. Issue 1, Fall 2009
  88. Revere building falls to widening. Mississauga Times, June 12, 1974
  89. Heritage impact statement: 35 Lakeshore Road East, City of Mississauga, Region of Peel, Ontario [present CIBC building], prepared by Archaeological Services inc. for Transportation and Works Department.
  90. Cultural heritage assessment report: built heritage resources and cultural heritage landscapes: Stavebank Road and Lakeshore Road East intersection improvements, City of Mississauga, Region of Peel, prepared by Archaeological Services Inc. for Transportation and Works Department.
  91. Corporate report, September 11, 2009 from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, to Heritage Advisory Committee, re proposed addition to the Heritage Register, Russell Langmaid School, 170 Church Street (Ward 11)
  92. Corporate report, October 16, 2009, from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, to Heritage Advisory Committee, re proposed addition to the Heritage Register, "Vision '62", 1352 Nocturne Court (Ward 2)
  93. Corporate report, November 13, 2009, from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, to Heritage Advisory Committee, re proposed addition to the Heritage Register, Percy Hodgetts House (838 Clarkson Road South) (Ward 2)
  94. Heritage structure report dated November 14, 1984, from Ian W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks Department;, to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee re Heron-Dandie-Bruce House, 21 Main Street, Streetsville.
  95. Corporate report, December 11, 2009, from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, to Heritage Advisory Committee, re proposed addition to the Heritage Register, Arthur Frederick Wells House, 530 Temagami Crescent (Ward 2)
  96. Significant treasure found in past homesteads [the Matthews-Snoek House]. The Booster, March 4, 2010
  97. Arena makeover: one of Mississauga's old favourites is getting a facelift [Port Credit Memorial Arena]. Mississauga News, February 10, 2010
  98. Heritage projects in 'No-Fund' zone: Tovey: no giving up on heritage site [Small-Arms Inspection Building]. Mississauga Business Times, May 2010
  99. Dentist opens shop in heritage home. Mississauga News, June 18, 2010 [Forster House]
  100. Historic inn up for grabs. Mississauga News, June 18, 2010 [Appletree Inn]
  101. 7053 Pond Street. Patricia Hodge-Rendall, broker. [Real estate brochure from ReMax re Apple Tree Inn.]
  102. Vacancy at the old Apple Tree Inn. Globe and Mail, June 25, 2010
  103. Gatehouse [Dudgeon Cottage] saved from demolition. Mississauga News, August 6, 2010
  104. Heritage house damaged [Dowling House]: heritage home land was approved for a shopping centre. Mississauga News, August 27, 2010
  105. Future of heritage home [Dowling House] remains uncertain. Mississauga News, March 25, 2011
  106. Heritage house destroyed [McDonald Residence, 1066 Old Derry Road]. Mississauga News, November 16, 2011
  107. Briggs House, 913 Sangster Avenue. Cultural Heritage Assessment prepared by Heritage Planning, Community Services, Mississauga, March 2012
  108. 'Heritage' home can be demolished [Harold Shipp residence]. Toronto Star, April 26, 2012
  109. Port Credit Memorial Arena, Mississauga, ON. ZAS Architects, Interiors, 2010
  110. Architect honoured for role in saving historic gas bar [Canadian Tire gas bar].Mississauga News, November 7, 2012
  111. Heritage guide. Heritage Mississauga, 2012
  112. Saint Apostle Andrew Romanian Orthodox Church, 4030 Dixie Road: Cultural Heritage Assessment prepared by Heritage Planning, Community Services, Mississauga
  113. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Authority [sic] Committee, from Ian W. Scott, Recreation and Parks, April 16, 1984: Heritage Structure Report, Former Cooksville United (Methodist) Church, 91-93 Dundas Street West, Plan Tor. 12 Lot 14
  114. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Ian W. Scott, Recreation and Parks, November 21, 1983: Heritage Structure Report, Alfred Adamson House, 2007 Burbank Drive, Range 4, NDS, pt. Lot 1
  115. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Members of the Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Ian W. Scott, Recreation and Parks, April 15, 1983: Heritage Structure Report, Visual Arts Mississauga (V.A.M.) Headquarters, formerly Springbank Community Centre and Erindale Public School, 3057 Mississauga Road, Range 1, NDS, pt. Lot 3.
  116. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from I. W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, May 21st, 1982: Heritage Structure Report, Hornby-Scarlett-Ambler-Courtney House, Dixie Road, east side south of Derry Road East, Conc. 4 EHS, Lot 8 W ½
  117. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from I. W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, March 17th, 1982: Heritage Structure Report, Samit-Linke House, 60 Cumberland Drive, CIR, ECR, Lt 6 (Plan #21, lt. 29 Water Lt. 365)
  118. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from L. F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, December 23rd, 1981: Heritage Structure Report, C.P.R. Station, Streetsville Junction.
  119. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Lyle F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, September 3rd, 1981: Heritage Structure Report, Robert Steen House, 5351 Creditview Road, east side, Conc. 3, WHS, pt. Lt. 2.
  120. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Lyle F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks: Heritage Structure Report,: Carberry House, 241 Eglinton Avenue East, west of First line East, Conc. 1 EHS, Lot 1 E ½
  121. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from J. M. Halloran, Historian/Curator, October 6, 1977: Heritage Structure Report, Copeland House, 1050 Burnhamthorpe Road, Conc. 1, NDS, pt. Lot 3
  122. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from L. F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, July 31st, 1981: Heritage Structure Report, Albertson House or Double House, 2053 Burnhamthorpe Road, north side east of Ninth Line, W. Conc. 2, NDS, pt. Lt. 5, S ½ (formerly Trafalgar Township) (Plan 1542, Lot 7)
  123. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Lyle F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks: Heritage Structure Report, McCauley House, 2516 Eglinton Avenue West, Conc. 2, NDS, pt. Lt. 34.
  124. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from L. F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, September 4th, 1981: Robinson-Clark House, south side of Derry Road East, east of Dixie Road, Conc. 4 EHS, pt. Lt. 10
  125. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Members of the Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Ian W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, August 10, 1983: Heritage Structure Report, Brown-Madill House, 6080 McLaughlin Road (west side, north of Britannia Road), Conc. 2 WHS, pt. Lt. 6.
  126. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from L. F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, January 29, 1980: Heritage Structure Report, A. E. LePage Real Estate Office, 1556 Dundas Street West, Range 1, CIR, SDS, Village Lot 5
  127. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Ian W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, February 20, 1984: Heritage Structure Report, Erindale Presbyterian Church, formerly Springfield Methodist (Episcopal) Church, 1877-1902, Erindale Methodist Church, 1902-1925, Erindale United Church, 1925-1964; 1560 Dundas Street West at Robinson, Range 1, CIR, SDS, pt. Lt. 4 S ½
  128. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from L. F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, February 17th, 1982: Heritage Structure Report, McDougall House (formerly Tedder House), 1207 Lorne Park Road, Conc. 2, SDS, pt. 1, Lt. 25.
  129. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Ian W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, January 30, 1984: Heritage Structure Report, Clarkson-Barnett House, Barn and Stone outbuilding, 1056 Clarkson Road North, Conc 2, SDS, pt. Lots 29-30
  130. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from I. W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, March 17th 1982: Heritage Structure Report, Montgomery-Cadillac-Fairview House, 5120 Mississauga Road, opposite Barbertown Road, Conc. 5 WHS, Lot 1, E ½
  131. City of Mississauga Memorandum to members of Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Ian W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation & Parks Department, January 25, 1985: Heritage Structure Report, former Toronto Woollen Mills Millworkers' Double Houses, 1597-95, 1607-05, 1615-13 Eglinton Avenue West (ward 9), Plan 301, Lots 10, 11, 12, Conc. 4, WHS, part Lot 1
  132. City of Mississauga, Recreation and Parks Department, Joan Halloran Historian/Curator, Heritage Structure Report, October 25, 1978: Crozier-McNichol House, 4034 Mississauga Road, Range 4, NDS, pt. Lot 3
  133. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, April 22, 1981: Heritage Structure Report, [Abigail Street] House, 27 Mill Street, Streetsville, Toronto Twp., Conc 4, WHS, pt. Lt. 4
  134. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Ian W. Scott, Recreation and Parks, May 5, 1983: Heritage Structure Report, Franklin House, 265 Queen Street, Streetsville, Conc. 4 WHS, pt. Lt. 3 W ½, Vill. Lt. 22
  135. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from I. W. Scott, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, June 3rd, 1982: Heritage Structure Report, Odd Fellows Hall, 271 Queen Street (Streetsville), conc. 4 WHS, pt. Lt. 3, W ½
  136. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Mississauga Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from L. F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, November 14th, 1981: Heritage Structure Report, St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 295 Queen Street, Streetsville, south of Pine Street, Tor. Twp. Conc. 4, WHS, Lt. 3, W ½, VIII, Lot 15 and 16.
  137. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from Lyle F. Love, Commissioner, Recreation and Parks, September 24th, 1981: Heritage Structure Report, Streetsville United Church, 274 Queen Street, Streetsville, corner Queen and Barry, Tor. Twp. Conc. 5, Lt. 3, E ½, Vill. Lt. 5
  138. City of Mississauga Memorandum to Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, from J. M. Halloran, Historian/Curator, October 6, 1977: Heritage Structure Report, Orange Hall, 47 Queen Street, Streetsville, Concession IV, WHS, Lt. No. 5, W ½
  139. T. I. Bowie Medical Hall, 264 Queen Street South: Cultural Heritage Assessment, prepared by Heritage Planning, Community Services, Mississauga, March 2013
  140. The old manse [St. Peter's Rectory]: brochure from A. E. LePage, 1556 Dundas Street W., n.d.
  141. Mississauga Heritage Foundation 25th anniversary Tour, Saturday, September 28th, 1985
  142. Awards will honour best in heritage. Mississauga Business Times, September 2013
  143. Holcim Waterfront Estate [Gairdner Estate] gears up for spring opening. Mississauga News, October 2, 2013
  144. Ancestral haunts to be protected. Mississauga Times, August 24, 1977
  145. "Conversion" for the Old Manse [St. Peter's Rectory]. The Review, November 12, 1980
  146. Mississauga urged to dig deep to unearth its buried treasures. Mississauga News, March 10, 1989
  147. Major Mississauga developer says historic buildings will be incorporated into plans. The Regional, March 25, 1982
  148. Mississauga: The Gooderham Estate, in Monarch Development Corporation, Annual Report, 1997
  149. Architectural styles in Mississauga. Heritage Planning Staff, City of Mississauga
  150. Landmark Streetsville building [Odd Fellows Hall] is ready for its makeover. Mississauga News, December 26, 2014
  151. Home tagged for preservation [5400 Tenth Line]. Mississauga News, March 8, 1995
  152. Time runs out for historic train station [Streetsville Junction railway station]. Toronto Star, October 26, 1982
  153. Mississauga preserves its petrol heritage [Canadian tire gas bar]. Toronto Star, March 13, 2015
  154. Stevenson family remembrances from Jennifer Ferro: re "boulder Villa", the Stevenson house located at 989 Southdown Road. November 5, 2012. [Received from Elaine Eigl at Heritage Planning.]
  155. Long Branch Indoor Rifle Range, 1300A Lakeshore Road East. Cultural Heritage Assessment, prepared by: Culture Division, Community Services, Mississauga
  156. Long Branch Outdoor Rifle Range, 1300A Lakeshore Road East. Cultural Heritage Assessment, prepared by: Culture Division, Community Services, Mississauga
  157. Erindale Community Hall, 1620 Dundas Street West. Cultural Heritage Assessment, prepared by: Culture Division, Community Services, Mississauga
  158. Heritage Impact Statement, 307 Queen Street South, Mississauga, listed heritage property in historic Streetsville: final report, 30 January 2015, [by] Megan Hobson, M.A., Dipl. Heritage Conservation
  159. Corporate report, dated February 17, 2015, to Chair and Members of the Heritage Advisory Committee, from Paul A. Mitcham, Commissioner of Community Services, re proposed heritage designation and alteration of Scruton House, 307 Queen Street South.
  160. Schedule 'A' to By-Law 0253-2015: All of Lot 14, Plan STR-3 (to be designated under the Ontario Heritage Act) [the Scruton House, 307 Queen Street South]
  161. Holcim Waterfront Estate could undergo name change. Mississauga News, February 5, 2016
  162. Historic Holcim Waterfront Estate to be renamed. Mississauga News, April 22, 2016
  163. Former property of Mary Fix could receive heritage designation. Mississauga News, February 10, 2017
  164. Auld's Butcher Shop demolished after error at city's building department. Mississauga News, May 5, 2017
  165. Canadian Highways International Constructors heritage assessment of Highway 407 ROW: residence 7497 Second Line West [the Elliott House], City of Brampton, [formerly in Toronto Township], prepared by Dillon Consulting Ltd, February 1998.
  166. Valley Home Farm [Pearson-Harris Farm] gets another generational makeover. Mississauga News, November 23, 2017
  167. Grand design: the castle on Mississauga Road [Vandenbergh Residence, Port Credit]. Good Life Magazine, Summer 2018
  168. Heritage cultural landscapes - you know one when you feel one [opinion]. Mississauga News, November 29, 2018
  169. The history of the Hansa Haus. Mississauga News, March 21, 2019