Mississauga Library System

Local Archives:

  1. 145 year old house to be donated to Mississauga, Erin Mills Now, Summer 1975
  2. The Robinson - Adamson House is truly remarkable (. . .), from: Mississauga Heritage. The Formative Years 1798-1879
  3. Robinson - Adamson House, Ontario Inventory of Buildings, April 11/ 1969
  4. Robinson - Adamson House, Heritage Property Database, description and photo
  5. City takes over oldest building, newspaper article, October 11/1975
  6. 145 year old house to be donated by developers of Erin Mills, Mississauga Review, April 30/1975
  7. A Report On the Robinson - Adamson House Formerly called "The Grange" at Erindale, owned by the City of Mississauga, December 13/1978
  8. The Robinson-Adamson Grange : a short history, by Simona Laiu, MHF Historian, in Heritage News, Fall, vol. 17, issue 4
  9. On Sunday, February 21, the Robinson-Adamson House, known as "The Grange" was officially opened as the headquarters for the Scouting Movement in Mississauga [photo]. The Booster, March, 1982