Mississauga Library System
- Rattray Marsh book/a tribute to Dr. Ruth HUSSEY.
Mississauga News, September 21, 1990
- Rattray Marsh: A pyrrihic victory? By Ed Hanna
- 6 photocopies of photographs from the Rattray Marsh
Conservation Area. October 3, 1975.
- City, province chip in to rehabilitate Rattray Marsh.
Mississauga News, August 15, 1993
- Rattray Marsh loses most avid supporter. Mississauga
News, August 8, 1984
- Memory lives on. Mississauga News, October 30,
- Rattray Marsh angel' dead of cancer. Mississauga
News, August 1, 1984
- Rattray Marsh getting new boardwalks. Mississauga
News, November 4, 1993
- Rattray Marsh purchase approved. Review June 11,
- Cyclists to be banned from Rattray walkway. Miss.
News May 22, 1994
- She's the Rattray's guardian angel ... art by John
Stewart from the Miss. Times 80
- The Rattray Marsh ... is it worth saving? Report by the
Meadow Wood - Rattray Residents Association
- Newspaper Clippings
- Rattray Marsh Papers, 1959-1976: Listing of contents
- Rattray Marsh Preservation Committee - Instructions for
Canvassers (October 75)
- Waterfront Development Plan - Credit Valley Conservation
Authority - Draft [This item is missing.]
- Draft plans of Subdivision of lots 25, 26, 27 (Rattray Marsh
Estates) and accompanying notes for map dated April 3/67 (5 pieces)
- Rattray Marsh Environmental Restoration: public notice
requesting input to a screening process. Credit Valley Conservation, June
- Rattray Marsh can be restored: project includes carp barrier
and soil check. Mississauga News, November 23, 2007
- Another anniversary missed. The Booster,
September 23, 2009
- Rattray Marsh a 'jewel' [opinion]. Mississauga
News, February 22, 2012
- Non-native carp not welcome in Rattray Marsh.
Mississauga News, February 8, 2013
- Marsh project funded. Mississauga News, April 16,
- Bugs [emerald ash borer] threaten Rattray Marsh.
Mississauga News, April 23, 2014
- Marsh losing battle in fight with invasive pest [emerald
ash borer]. Mississauga News, April 30, 2014
- A garden festival takes root in historic soil.
Mississauga News, July 6, 2017