Mississauga Library System

Local Archives:
PARK ROYAL

  1. History of Willow Glen Peel Board of Education
  2. Colorful Ceremonies for Opening of Park Royal, Port Credit Weekly, August 14, 1958
  3. Park Royal: Financial Post, an advertisement for Park Royal, August 15, 1968, 12 p. (2 copies, 1 original and 1 copy)
  4. Park Royal townsite – entry form for competition 1961 : an experiment in public reaction
  5. South east section boundaries : east of Kelly Rd. to west of Southdown Rod, south of Truscott to Wiseman Court. [copy of photograph, source unknown].
  6. 1 in 5 low-rental plan draws homeowners [sic] fire. Toronto Star, June 30, 1965
  7. Public housing issue gets 2-week heist. Toronto Township News-Review, July 14, 1965
  8. Park Royal Newsletter / United Lands Corporation, Ltd, developers and builders of Park Royal and Sheridan Heights. July/August 1964. (2 copies)
  9. The Lord Mayor of London opened Mississauga's newest "New Town" [Park Royal]. The Booster, June 7, 2006