Mississauga Library System
MISSISSAUGA - STREETS AND HIGHWAYS
- Names with historical significance which might be
considered names of new streets and public places - Mississauga South
- Dundas Street : road well traveled. Mississauga
Business Times, January 2005
- Hurontario Street : link with the past. Mississauga
Business Times, February 2005.
- Lakeshore Road: our vital artery. Mississauga
Business Times, March 2005
- Mississaugas long and winding road.
Mississauga Business Times, April 2005.
- Dixie Road : crucial link between cities. Mississauga
Business Times, May 2005
- Highways paved the way to business growth in City.
Mississauga Business Times, September 2005
- Mississaugas first highway was fit for a king
and his queen. The Booster, March 28, 200
- Travels and travails [the Dundas Highway]. The
Booster, July 30, 2008
- QEW: 75 years and counting [Highways anniversary issue].
Toronto Star, July 28, 2012
- Ready for its centrestage moment: Mississauga's Hurontario
St. ups ante with curvy towers, LRT plan. Toronto Star, August 7,
- QEW fix riles residents. Mississauga News,
December 12, 2012
- Expropriations likely in QEW-Dixie reconstruction.
Mississauga News, October 30, 2013
- QEW-Dixie Road interchange gets $65M for expansion.
Mississauga News, July 24, 2015
- QEW Interchange Dixie Road [photo] of Ontario Transportation
Minister Steven Del Duca, MP Stella Ambler and Federal Transport Minister Lisa
Raitt [at announcement] of $65 million in joint funding for a new QEW-Dixie
Road Interchange Project. Business Times, August 2015
- City seeks resident input on widening of McLaughlin
Road. Mississauga News, January 21, 2016
- Hwy 401 construction wreaking havoc on residents.
Mississauga News, June 10, 2016
- Battle to 'repatriate' Peel roads wages on. Mississauga
News, October 28, 2016
- 'It's getting so dangerous': worst intersections in
Mississauga and Brampton for serious crashes. Mississauga News,
April 5, 2018
- City predicts it could take 15 years to ease traffic
congestion on Lakeshore Road. Mississauga News, April 26, 2018
- Discombobulated, indispensable Dundas Street ready for its
makeover. Mississauga News, May 31, 2018
- It's been a long time since anyone celebrated Dundas Street
[opinion]. Mississauga News, May 31, 2018
- 925 [sic - 1925] traffic statistics for Dixie Road
uncovered. Mississauga News, July 12, 2018
- Mississauga residents concerned with cyclists packing
sidewalks. Mississauga News, August 9, 2018
- City's first signalized crossride aims to make roads safer
for cyclists. Mississauga News, August 16, 2018