Mississauga Library System
- Typed copy of letter: "My dr.Charley . . . Your afft. Br. T.
M.", January 13th, 1845, letter from the Magrath family transcribed by Kay
- Typed copy of letter: "Many, Many Happy New Years to you . . .
, 12 January 1845, transcribed by K. Sayers
- Typed copy of letter: "My dearest brother . . . Anna", 12
January 1845, transcribed by K. Sayers
- Typed copy of letter: "What are you doing there in Ireland . .
. W. M.", January 13, 1945, transcribed by K. Sayers
- Ontario History, Vol. LV, Number 3, September 1963
(containing article on Rev. James Magrath)
- Land plots of William Magrath - Erindale Estate, from: The
Illustrated Historical Atlas of the County of Peel
- Magrath family fonds, Region of Peel Archives
- Peel militia sees service in rebellion, article,
- "A PAMPHLET OF A VERY SCURRILOUS NATURE": A libel case from
upper Canada of the 1840's
- The Cottage : from Ontario Inventory of
Buildings, compiled by Jean Adamson, Marion Morton and Mary Manning.
Includes two photographs of the Magrath Cottage, Range 1 NDS, probably Lot 5,
- Magrath Estate, from Jean Adamson, Erindale at the
crook of the Credit, rev. ed. (Boston Mills Press, 1978)
- When rebellion flared in Ireland, Rev. Magrath had to choose
sides. The Booster, March 14, 2007
- The Reverend James Magrath: family man and Anglican
cleric. Ontario History, vol. LV (1963), no. 3